cgcgames -1 Junior Poster in Training

Sorry but i am really having a hard time with these datasets :). if anyone knows a awsome tut on them i would be very gratefull

what i am trying to do is use a database then fill the datasets. i can do that part. but now i want to fill comboboxes (i can do that to) then i want it to take addonholder (which is a colum in my table) and put it in a double so it can be calculated in a calculation.

then i have 6 boxes that only show information from another table when somthing is selected from the other 3 boxes on the other side. in the tables i have put in data that should help me link. the id of heavy is 0 and hevy shows 1 thing in the other 6 boxes. so i want it to look at the id in the boxes and decided from that what to addin and remove whats not ment to be there.

sorry for not going into massive detail. just wanted you to know a small outline of what im trying to do so you know what the best tut is for me to look at.

also if this helps where is what my databse looks like. Click the link below

http://www.mediafire.com/?yfr52oqcknakk9g

thanks,
cgcgames

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.