CodyOebel -2 Junior Poster in Training

Ok.. this is actually regarding game hacking, but I wish to gain knowledge from this procedure. Here is the scenario. The game is a server based multiplayer role playing game in basic 2d form. What I want to be able to do is simply manipulate what I see.
For example.. the character is based in the center of the field screen of playing. The game is based on 16x16pixel'd tiles. So if I have a rock to the left of my character. I want to be able to identify the rock tile's address, and then be able to move it up, or down left and right etcetra I will be using windows programming to accomplish much of the directional movement from the keyboard, but what I am after is being able to grab the tile and do what I want with it. I know this is done using a sort of scan technique. Much as Cheat Engine would do. Any information would be great, or Direction to point me towards for me to get started.

Thank you,

-Cody

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.