RykeTech 7 Junior Poster in Training

Hey everyone,

I have a couple of Vaadin projects deployed as portlets in Liferay and they work great, but when I add the Vaadin compiler portlet I receive an error (displays twice in each portlet) within my two deployed portlets. I have compiled using the Vaadin Widgetset Compiler portlet after adding "Vaadin IPC for Liferay 0.9.1" and it appears to compile successfully, but still displays errors in the portlets. Below are the errors.

Widgetset does not contain implementation for com.vaadin.addon.ipcforliferay.LiferayIPC. Check its @ClientWidget mapping, widgetsets GWT module description file and re-compile your widgetset. In case you have downloaded a vaadin add-on package, you might want to refer to add-on instructions. Unrendered UIDL:
com.vaadin.addon.ipcforliferay.LiferayIPC(NO CLIENT IMPLEMENTATION FOUND)

Widgetset does not contain implementation for com.vaadin.addon.ipcforliferay.LiferayIPC. Check its @ClientWidget mapping, widgetsets GWT module description file and re-compile your widgetset. In case you have downloaded a vaadin add-on package, you might want to refer to add-on instructions. Unrendered UIDL:
com.vaadin.addon.ipcforliferay.LiferayIPC(NO CLIENT IMPLEMENTATION FOUND)

Anyone else have this issue?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.