archnashah 0 Newbie Poster

Hi,

I am trying to create a pie report using jasper iReport which need link to drill down report for each slice inside the pie chart.If the slice refers to High priority then another report should be opened which will provide detailed information about tickets with High priority.

I have created two reports.In the first report I have created a pie report with slice for each priority.
In the second report I have displayed details about the tickets based on the priority.
For this I have used a parameter 'priority' and I have used it as a prompt.

when I click on the slice for a particular priority in the first report ,the priority of the country should be passed to the second report and tickets with that priority should be displayed in the second report .

In the first report,in section hyperlink tab change report execution type to 'ReportExecution' and add two link parameters

_report ="\root\report\ReportName"
priority=$F{priority}

I have deployed this report in JasperServer. I have also added input control under detail report in JasperServer for priority. I am not able to pass 'priority' to second report.It is still prompting for the parameter of the second report eg. priority.

Is there any specific parameter that i need to set for hyperlink to charts from chartspro
elements?

Thanks