ShadyTyrant 2 Junior Poster

Ok first off when I use VisualStudio2010 and I try to add a TextBlock or other control from the toolbox I get an error like this:

System.InvalidOperationException
Layout measurement override of element 'Microsoft.Windows.Design.Platform.SilverlightViewProducer+SilverlightContentHost' should not return PositiveInfinity as its DesiredSize, even if Infinity is passed in as available size.
   at System.Windows.UIElement.Measure(Size availableSize)
   at System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.UpdateLayout()
   at System.Windows.UIElement.UpdateLayout()
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.Process_WM_SIZE(UIElement rootUIElement, IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.LayoutFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Now when I use a cloud ide and manualy type in a TextBlock I run the application, when it starts I just get a blank page. But if I right click anywhere I get the silverlight menu. I have tried to reinstall VS already. I also tried getting help on the official silverlight website but in 5 days nothing. I realy want to use silverlight with c#. I would hate to switch to java, and applets. Please help, thank you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.