But how can I do it please!

maybe?is it right!!!

book.borrowed == True
book.borrowed = "isborrowed"

Hi
Any one give me any idea or a little example how can I use myLibrary.txt file(that contain all bookses) instead Im reading data from myLibrary list?

Just some advice, I think your a being a bit too ambitious as it seems that what you are trying to accomplish involves a range of skills that you may not be well practiced in. Maybe you can consolidate on one area at a time and then come back to it? I have no help to offer, but I wish you good luck.

Thank you Sir, yes, I am a beginner and I love python programming and my plan is to work with python programming in future because python is beautiful language.
the problem I get stuck sometimes and I need help really.
and I get help several times in this forum and I really greatfull for this.
Sometimes I just need to know if I think right or wrong?
or how can I think?
Ithink it take a time to learn, but Iin future I hope to answer and help people here.How Knows?
Please don't bother when I ask a question Im here to learn if you have time you can answer and Im appreciate it really if not I still thank you..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.