Pilot122x 17 Light Poster

Help me please my name is micheal Minner and I am a flight simulator enthusiast and I am attempting to put together a little progran but I need your help its just three questions and all three I wouldn't consider advanced

Briefing: I have a login screen connected to a database already added

1. How can I display a users profile from a website in a box to the side of the form.
    I want it to get the username that was used to login to the form and add a profile.php extension so it should like like
    e.g www.satavirtual.org/(name goes here)/profile.php

I want it to be going down like

Name: Alex rein old
Callsign:IRB875
Flights Flown: 78
Hours: 200 hours
Virtual airline: Sata virtual

I want it just like that

1. I want to create an aircraft information list but I want it to be clickable, and once it is clicked a detailed description pops up. If you do not have this code it doesn't matter but it would be nice

2. Last of all is I want to code a tab that displays HTML from a website and updates once the data on the web page is changed

Thanks all it would help out alot if I got the codes and you will be given credits once program is published

Feel free to email me at mykelmills@ymail.com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.