blackdoguh 0 Newbie Poster

Hi, all!

I came across a very strange problem when I used the sample code from the msdn artcile abot ScriptReference class.

I'm building my projects with VS Team System 2008 and the OS is Windows Server 2008 Datacenter x64.

The solution I created is as follows:

- The web code went in a website project deployed on my machine (inetpub\wwwroot\ScriptTest)

- The sample control (.cs and .js files) went in a Class library project (..\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\ScriptTest\CustomControl)

- I also added a deploy project for the web site (..\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\ScriptTest\ScriptTest_deploy)

When I did run the solution the resulting web site behaved as expected - showed a calendar control which when clicked did get a green border

Satisfied with the results I decided to test the sample on another machine - Windows 2003 Standard Edition with SP1. I had to install .NET framework v3.5 before proceeding with the test itself. That didn't take long and eventually I copied the output of the deploy project it in a new web application folder (inetpub\wwwroot\...) on the second machine. The new web application used the ASP.NET 2.0 pool, ASP.NET version was also set to 2.0 and read permissions were granted.

When I checked the new deployment with IE 7.0 I once again got the calendar control but when I'd click on it the browser would report an error saying "'BorderAnimation' undefined". All I could come to was that the javascript file (the embedded resource in the class library project) does not register at all or at least not on time. Could anyone help me with a possible solution to that problem.

Thanks in advance