Member Avatar for whoost
whoost

I have a bit of a problem here that may involve several languages, but i think the problem (and hopefully the solution) lies in the ASP.NET portion. Forgive me if I have posted in the wrong forum.

I have an ASP.NET (Visual Basic) page with CSS I wrote that makes the page stretch whenever the content gets too big. You know, just a couple min-height declarations, nothing fancy. The problem is, I also have an ASP.NET Utilities function that is called from my content pages, but I think it's loaded after my XHTML and CSS. You see, the Utilities function adds a flash document based on certain criteria and what not, but instead of my divs stretching like they would if I simply added the flash document to the XHTML portion, the flash document overflows outside of it's holders.

And by the way, my function adds the flash document using Response.Write()

So I have to have my function, and it pretty much needs to be called the way it is, I just need to know if there's a better method for adding the flash document using ASP.NET that wouldn't cause my content to overflow, or a way to make the page recalculate itself, or something like that. I'm willing to try pretty much anything.

Any help will be great appreciated. Thank you in advanced for your time.

Peace