shean1488 -3 Light Poster

Hi everybody,

I want to know your opinion about what language to start learning. My goal is to create different web applications, sorry can not be more specific at that time. I'm trying to find a language that will be easy to connect to a database, that will be supported in a lot of web hostings and also, very important thing is ; I would be able to find a job with this langiage. My Computer Science knowledge are little different, that's why I don't know what to choose.
I also know languages like Assembler, C, Java. Specially with JavaEE it seems to me that it's little hard and long to create web apps. And not a lot of people using it in web, and those who use it, have decades of experience in Java (again that's my point of view). I looked at PHP and it seems to me like simple C. And there are too many people in industry who knows PHP so to find a job as a PHP develoer, without experience would be little tough.
So if you could suggest me some language and give a brief explanation why so, would be great. Or may be some languages that become more and more popular in web apps development. Hope you got the main idea of my question.
Thanks in advance.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.