Hi everyone!

I am in Windows XP and this has been my problem whenever i use graphics mode in C. We are required to use the Borland Turbo C compiler IDE (with the blue background thing.)

Here is the problem:

Whenever I run the program in graphics mode, it always runs on full screen. Is there a possible way to restore the size of the program (or the window of the program) such that it becomes a window?

Suppose that I have made all correct initializations to access the graphics mode, is there a possible way to restore the size of the program from full screen?

Please help me. Thank you so much. Just ask me if you need more clarifications..

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

This may sound like a silly question but did you try hitting ALT-Enter while it's running?

I don't know much about the specifics but from what I've seen on here the later the windows version the less it's compatible with the BGI. I don't think the compiler itself will even run on Vista or later.

Yeah. When I hit Alt + Enter, the window minimizes. When I click on the minimized window, it runs on full screen.

Yah, you're right. I've been wondering how to. Thanks for your reply.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.