Is making font size bigger or smaller possible in C programs? If yes, what should I do?

I am a beginner in C and have been using Turbo-C++ for programming.
Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Turbo-c console program? No. You have to use the font size that is built into your computer. To change font sizes requires a graphics program, and then you have to either create the fonts yourself of get the fonts from someone else.

Turbo-c console program? No. You have to use the font size that is built into your computer. To change font sizes requires a graphics program, and then you have to either create the fonts yourself of get the fonts from someone else.

Is C capable of creating a GUI software? and thanks for the reply.

Yes, of course it is possible. The entire win32 api (excluding .NET), including all graphics functions, were written in C language.

Yes, of course it is possible. The entire win32 api (excluding .NET), including all graphics functions, were written in C language.

Which programs can I use to make those GUI C softwares? and is it still possible to make decent softwares with C that can are equivalent to today's new applications?

Thanks.

You can use any modern c or c++ compiler, such as Code::Blocks or VC++ 2010 Express (both are free). Do NOT use Turbo C or Tubro C++ because its too old and can not access any of the win32 api functions.

You can use any modern c or c++ compiler, such as Code::Blocks or VC++ 2010 Express (both are free). Do NOT use Turbo C or Tubro C++ because its too old and can not access any of the win32 api functions.

Thanks for the help.

please recommend me which is the best c compiler???

i want to learn C

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.