printf("Hello world!\n");
return 0;
}

Output :
C:\Users\Administrator\Documents>bcc32 Hello.c
Borland C++ 5.5.1 for Win32 Copyright (c) 1993, 2000 Borland
Hello.c:
Error E2209 Hello.c 1: Unable to open include file 'stdio.h'
Warning W8065 Hello.c 5: Call to function 'printf' with no prototype in function main
*** 1 errors in Compile ***
:-O

I have already made the bcc32.cfg & ilink.cfg with these configs

bcc32.cfg
-I"c:\Borland\BCC55\include"
-L"c:\Borland\BCC55\lib"

ilink32.cfg
-L"c:\Borland\BCC55\lib"
:confused:
It's Urgent !!! Please help me !!.
:'(
Thanks in Advance.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

It seems as if your library directory is not set up properly.
If I remember correctly, you put the library path in a configuration section of the IDE or in environment variables in Windows/DOS.

You *could* also update to something from the current millennium and don't go have to deal with these problems. What operating system are you using?

It seems as if your library directory is not set up properly.
If I remember correctly, you put the library path in a configuration section of the IDE or in environment variables in Windows/DOS.

I have created the Config files in C:\Borland\BCC55 directory and set the path for BCC in Environment Variables.

You *could* also update to something from the current millennium and don't go have to deal with these problems. What operating system are you using?

I am Using Windows 7 and I have worked with Bcc an year ago but that time it was working fine but it isn't now.

If you're using windows 7 I would like to suggest code::blocks (download the one with the mingw compiler). It will fix your problems and you'll be using something that supports standard C and is still begin maintained.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.