I am new to this but i have downloaded and installed GMP library. The problem is that i have no clue on how to use it! Want to get a number larger than 18*10^18 (unsigned long long) but i dont know how! I am confused with all the mpz and mpf... and there is no any proper index out there (as far as i have searched)! Also i need the same with float and negative float numbers... any help? thx in adv.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

A search for "GMP manual" on Google produced this as the first hit: http://gmplib.org/manual/

All totaled up it took me all of 2 seconds. How hard did you search before giving up?

As i said i am confused... do yu think that it is easier for me to to create an acount and post a question than to just go to the documentation? the fact that i am here states that i have allready been to your url and couldnt understant anything! maybe i am too noob or too stupid, either way thats what forums are about, so i will just wait for a more accurate answer if thats ok...

the fact that i am here states that i have allready been to your url and couldnt understant anything!

Then maybe you should ask a real question. If you've read the documentation then you should have no problem pointing out exactly what you don't understand instead of expecting us to either divine it out of your head, or magically write a complete GMP tutorial that's perfectly suited to you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.