Hi all,

I have read an YCbCr image by using fopen, fread using C. I wanted to extend this to read multiple frames like in a Video.

How should I proceed? I should take a while loop, but then what is the limit of the counter.

After reading those images I have to plot a Histogram using , only Cb Cr components. Can anyone help me out the code in C?

Thanks,
Rock

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Is anyone here else going to recreate all the code you've written as an initial attempt?

*<stunned> silence*

C'mon. That's not a question, that's asking someone to do 99% of thee work for you.

Hi,
I want the code for reading the images using fopen, fclose. could you please post it on web

Hi all,

I have read an YCbCr image by using fopen, fread using C. I wanted to extend this to read multiple frames like in a Video.

How should I proceed? I should take a while loop, but then what is the limit of the counter.

After reading those images I have to plot a Histogram using , only Cb Cr components. Can anyone help me out the code in C?

Thanks,
Rock

you people are funny

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.