hi friends ,
i am rushikesh brahmankar . i am studying final year of BE COMPUTER .
I AM REQUIRING SOME GOOD IDEAS WHICH CAN BE IMPLEMENTED AS BE PROJECT. I HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF C, C++,JAVA
ORACLE.
I AM READY TO DO PROJECT IN ABOVE LANGUAGES. I AM ALSO
READY TO DO PROJECT AT SYSTEM LEVEL, APPLICATION ORIENTED
IF SOME GOOD IDEA COMES .
IF YOU HAVE SOME IDEAS PLEASE ANSWER ,I AM WAITING PLEASE REPLY

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Please turn off that caps lock key -- IT ISN'T NECESSARY TO SCREAM AT US.

Hi! this is Devanshree Chauhan , i have completed my B.TECH in IT in 2007, i had done a project on Java as 'auction' and 'hotel management' just like GINGER hotels functions. In Oracle u can do projects such as 'university database' or 'shopping mall management system'.
I hope these info will be a bit of help to u........All d best.

hi friends ,
i am rushikesh brahmankar . i am studying final year of BE COMPUTER .
I AM REQUIRING SOME GOOD IDEAS WHICH CAN BE IMPLEMENTED AS BE PROJECT. I HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF C, C++,JAVA
ORACLE.
I AM READY TO DO PROJECT IN ABOVE LANGUAGES. I AM ALSO
READY TO DO PROJECT AT SYSTEM LEVEL, APPLICATION ORIENTED
IF SOME GOOD IDEA COMES .
IF YOU HAVE SOME IDEAS PLEASE ANSWER ,I AM WAITING PLEASE REPLY

Hi there,

I think you can go for either of the following projects in C or C++.
- Compiler development. (- if not as a whole compiler, only Lexical analyser and Syntax analyser.)
- A screen Editor development.
- Game development.
- Network Snipher (e.g. etharial - not exactly like etharial might not be feasible but its for idea..)

in Java
- mail server. (Most of the code would be available on net, but it will clear many concepts).
- Game development.

If you have any work experience before, you could think of automating some stuff from there. Like for example, I use to work leading petrochemical plants, there these scientists in the lab use manual values control, manual meter reading and temperature reading, cutting of supply and monitoring pressure and stuff. Most of the stuff in has been already automated through DCS system but still some of them need automating.

You could come with some sort of model or something which gives a basic idea for the industry and which would be more useful.

ssharish2005

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.