Hi ....
I need to have an idea about the project..... kindly give me idea about projects that are some robotics or involving intelligence .... or any software development type .... plzz

Regards...

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi ....
I need to have an idea about the project..... kindly give me idea about projects that are some robotics or involving intelligence .... or any software development type .... plzz

Regards...

u can make project which is related to Deaf-Blind persons, like any device, machine
which can help to understand deaf-blind persons.
Regards..
Farhad Idrees

Member Avatar for JSPMA1988

For robotics and intelligence (I'm assuming you mean artificial intelligence) you could do something like developing a robot that can go into a room, gather spatial information about a particular room in real-time, find a path out without colliding with obstacles in it's current environment. You could program it to end its instruction execution once it's outside, once it recognizes another environment (or room), collides with something, etc. That might a bit much, but it's an idea.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.