Hi!!! i'm final year student in computer science and have chosen virtual classroom systems to be done as a project for my final year.. i would like to know the enhancements and the new features that could be added to the project so that i could try to add them into my final year project…
also, please let me know how to add web conferencing to the project.. please give ur comment about this project too..!!
thank u…

Anuradha Mandal commented: Good idea. +0

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

And where we can see your code/documents?

im a computer science student and i need three topics for my final year project....can anyone help pls

im a computer science student and i need three topics for my final year project....can anyone help pls

I've just done mine but i did mine for the company im working for now and it was a C# winForm app that manipulates data in an SQL server DB, exports selected data to XML and makes use of controls such as property grid, colour and font pickers and save/ open file dialog boxes.

You can do your project on anything you want realy, library mamagment, assignment hand in or event the foundations for a new IDE to help students understand programming. My sister made a assignment hand in application with a bar code scanner for her project about 5 years ago and a friend made a compiler which checks syntax, keywords and so on.

And following those, now deleted, pointless bumps to try and keep this thread alive I am prompted into closing it...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.