Hello everyone. I am conducting an academic research on the use of web based IDE. It will be of great help if you can give your suggestions. I have setup a survey regarding this. Please spare few minutes to answer them. Feel free to pass this survey to your friends.

Use this link to take the survey: http://www.informatics.sussex.ac.uk/tomcat/mk367/survey.html

Thank you for your time.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I have assisted by filling your online survey form

commented: brother's keeper +0

Thank you Chibex64. Please recommend your friends to attend the survey.

I appreciate the desire for answers to such surveys but it doesn't look great just signing up, posting a link and then leaving. Some would just plain class it as spam (and you may even get false results because people are fed up with this sort of thing, though I'm not that cruel.)

Feel free to stick around and get involved with the community, but otherwise please don't spam forums with such surveys. I know it's for uni, I know you need the data, but the only thing you'll achieve is perhaps muddying your results with annoyed forum users giving random answers.

I got this exact suggestion from another forum. I sense some bot. I am sorry if you are the same person.

I appreciate the desire for answers to such surveys but it doesn't look great just signing up, posting a link and then leaving. Some would just plain class it as spam (and you may even get false results because people are fed up with this sort of thing, though I'm not that cruel.)

Leave people to their own judgements. You cant speak for every human.

Feel free to stick around and get involved with the community, but otherwise please don't spam forums with such surveys. I know it's for uni, I know you need the data, but the only thing you'll achieve is perhaps muddying your results with annoyed forum users giving random answers.

That's why its called a survey. Data must be gathered from so many people who are in one way or the other, used to or familiar with the system in question and thats why he posted the link on Daniweb. He can as well throw it up as a thread and still get even worse answers but making an online survey makes the users restricted to specific answers. Its true that some false answers can be given, but you can also get false answers even in a face-to-face interview.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.