guys, i am working on my final year project,ONLINE RECRUITMENT SITE FOR EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTES, and i am in big trouble , first they accepted my project but now they are saying that WHATS DIFFERENT OR INNOVATIVE IN YOUR WEBSITE ? THERE ARE MANY WEBSITES ON WEB ABOUT ONLINE RECRUITMENT ? SO, WHATS NEW ?

guys i worked very hard to amke it work and now they are telling me to make put somethin innovative or something different in it.
my project allows you to apply for vacant seats and it also allow seekers to check there status, advertirs can put advertisements on my site.
so it true that many websites do so , so how i should make my innovative , i ahve a dead line of three days to submit proposal , plz, help me out

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Innovative...hmmm

Some bullshit I can think of are ...

- Better design
- Cleaner Interface
- Great Client Usability
- More stuff about good design, usability, accessability...

@first person: thanks but i am already done with it,

innovative or new functionality is needed, help

Can you post the website, so we can get a better feel for what you have. That would help with further suggestions.

How about adding some graphical feature to show the statistics on the number of successes the job finding site has acomplished?

and that would be great, thanks firrst person

if u have anything else to share then plz. thanks dear

as firstPerson said you can use google chart api to add a chart of successful stories to the site. you can also creat a page where jod seekers can offer short online course to inmprove their cv. also you can offer courses for employers also. by the way some of the courses must be free to attract more people. I am graphic designer and also the web designer i am intersed in your idea so if you want to use the site not only as your project work but also for real time busessnes i will like to partner you. if you are intered contact me.

@otengkwaku: thanks alot mate, if in future ,i made any plans about Real time business then i will surely contact you

How about a collaboration of simplicity and scene? The RecruitmentRevolution website has some nice animations on their home page, with the effect of being in the sky. Relates to reaching the heights of success etc. Perhaps worth a look.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.