If I have this string:

"Hello"

How would I do to encrypt this string ?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Loop though the characters and do whatever you feel is adequate. Not much to beginners level "encryption." So go write it!

I assume you used a search engine? Other wise look up "cipher," and "c++ encryption."

Thank you...
Yes I did search for "encryption C++" etc.. but only very complex example were shown.

So that is the idéa of encrypt. So "Hello" encrypted as a very simple example could look like this:

"H0e0l0l0o"

Loop though the characters and do whatever you feel is adequate. Not much to beginners level "encryption." So go write it!

I assume you used a search engine? Other wise look up "cipher," and "c++ encryption."

Well thats quite simple.

You should try reversing the string also.

However for the above encryption

Take in the string.
Then you should initialise another string
Take a char from the first string and then store it into the second one. Then add your '0' To the string and again add the second letter of the first string.

So a for loop must do the trick.

If you have tried doing that encryption. Just post the code so that we can help you out

Sky Diploma,

Now I understand the idéa of encryption. My example was very simple just to understand.
I will be able to do something complex out of this.

Many thanks !!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.