Hey all. I have worked with a project to create a basic student database/registration system for the past 4-5 projects... slowly adding more functionality or using different containers and classes etc.

For this next project, i am to use the code from a website online which contains all the nescessary code for an AVL tree. With using this, i created a new class in my code, called StudentGrade.

The idea is to read in from a text file, with multiple students, insert the data into a linked list of the student data (name, ID, DOB, gender) and a list of their classes taken.

There is multiple files with this project, so it may look like a right pain the butt, but please give it a try, i would REALLY appreciate the help and advice on this one.

If you have any questions about the way in which the program should work, then please post and i will get back to you asap.

Thanks a ton

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Someone might actually look at your code if you post it as a single zip file. Edit your previous post if possible.

Here is the zip file requested.

It would not compile until I made the following change:
In StudentGrade.h, in the StudentGrade class, change the declaration of operator<< to this (making StudentGrade const): friend ostream& operator<< (ostream &out, const StudentGrade &right); And of course change the definition of operator<< in the code to match.

Hey..i had download the attachment...
but how i going to run it??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.