how can i write a program to calculate the median of matrix in file1 , and send the output to file2 .....????
can anyone help me please??!
=======
sarah

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Yes, I'm sure plenty of people here will help you.

median of a matrix? what is that? do you mean determinant? the fstream tutorial on the c/c++ tutorials forum will help with file IO.

how to get system date in c++ code with examples
how to read the text files line in c++ programing

commented: Resurrecting a necro-thread - the question you asked isn't even topical for the thread. -1
commented: Please donot hijack someone elses thread +0

how can i write a program to calculate the median of matrix in file1 , and send the output to file2 .....????
can anyone help me please??!
=======

sarah u gotto show some effort of your own .
Please give it a shot and later if you having problems u can post it in here , that would embolden people to help you .

1. U have a file with matrix data in it
2. u must have a function to retrive data from a file and store it in matrix format
3. Calculate the median using the formula , (i guess it shouldnt be a trouble finading the formula)
4.the result matrix u found , store it in another file

for simplicity purpose i would suggest you to first accept the matrix at run time , calculate the median and then print thr result , later on u can enhance it by introducing file reading ..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.