i need help in making c++ code for tic tac toe on 7x7 board by using mini max and alpha beta where 4 in a row ,column,and diagonal are winning state , if some 1 can share code it will be quite help full 4 me

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

i make a code that was working properly on human vs human but not on human to computer

i already make a code that was working properly on 3x3 board but not on 7x7 on 7x7 it work properly as human vs human but not on computer vs human on this it stuck up ....

i need help in making c++ code for tic tac toe on 7x7 board by using mini max and alpha beta where 4 in a row ,column,and diagonal are winning state , if some 1 can share code it will be quite help full 4 me

We don't write code for people. We help them fix the code they write.

i make a code that was working properly on human vs human but not on human to computer

Then you wrote it wrong.

i already make a code that was working properly on 3x3 board but not on 7x7 on 7x7 it work properly as human vs human but not on computer vs human on this it stuck up ....

And it's going to remain stuck up until you start reading the Forum Rules and the important Sticky Posts at the top of the forum.

"i need help in making c++ code for tic tac toe on 7x7 board by using mini max and alpha beta where 4 in a row ,column,and diagonal are winning state , if some 1 can share code it will be quite help full 4 me"

ans) We don't write code for people. We help them fix the code they write.

reply) first in above message i donot ask u to write code for me "help" doesnot mean that i need code ok

2)i make a code that was working properly on human vs human but not on human to computer
ans)Then you wrote it wrong.

reply to ur ans) wow what an information u shared with me it was wrong that why i am asking about it

3)already make a code that was working properly on 3x3 board but not on 7x7 on 7x7 it work properly as human vs human but not on computer vs human on this it stuck up ....

reply) i explain this in return of this message "make effort first or just use some resources I spose'. "

"And it's going to remain stuck up until you start reading the Forum Rules and the important Sticky Posts at the top of the forum"

what does it mean for this is the way to reply any thread sorry i join a wrong group which just ..................

>...i donot ask u to write code for me ...

Yes you did...

>>...if some 1 can share code it will be quite help full 4 me

...already make a code that was working properly on 3x3 board but not on 7x7 on 7x7 it work properly as human vs human but not on computer vs human on this it stuck up

If you've made the effort, why aren't you showing it to us? All we are asking is that you show us what you've done so far. Then we'll help you fix it. If you're not willing to do that, it's your problem, not ours.

We can't even begin to help until we know what you already have...

if some 1 can share code it will be quite help full 4 me

i donot ask u to write code for me
Yes you did...

if doesnot mean that i am asking a code it mean if some one anwser it perviosly or any sort of discusion is periviously made on this forum plz share that........... ok and so sorry plz donot reply me again i donot want be the member of this gp anymore
thanx

So far you've refused the help. I will now be exceptionally clear and repeat: READ THIS!!!! Especially the section titles Describe your problem clearly and fully!

Did you post code? Did you explain what the problem was? Did you give us any information to help you? No. You only said "send me code" and that is asking us to write it for you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.