hi evereyone, i have some problem related to graphics in c++ that is when i include graphics.h in my program and use graphic command like draw line etc..then suddenly windows has been closed and messages appears that "NTVDM CPU HAS ENCOUNTERED AN ILLEGAL INSTRUCTION", and some error code and two options ignore and cancel apperes when i presss cancel turbo c++ windows closed. i have reinstalled my windows xp but problem still there. i m using intel core2 duo processor. and also same problem apperar in my laptop which has vista installed in it. but problem not happend in my university and in my friend computer. please tell me what should i do..my final project is totally graphics based...i m waiting 4 reply thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Your best bet is to ask your instructor. Since he's requiring you to use Turbo C, he's your best resource to fix the problem.

Agree with WaltP. Turbo C is very old and may not work with today hardware. Also, I am not sure that I would see any place still using Turbo C code...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.