hello,

i get a error in my design form:

at EnvDTE.CodeFunction.GetStartPoint(vsCMPart Part)
at Microsoft.VisualC.CppCodeParser.OnMethodPopulateStatements(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.CodeDom.CodeMemberMethod.get_Statements()
at System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.TypeCodeDomSerializer.Deserialize(IDesignerSerializationManager manager, CodeTypeDeclaration declaration)
at System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.CodeDomDesignerLoader.PerformLoad(IDesignerSerializationManager manager)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Design.Serialization.CodeDom.VSCodeDomDesignerLoader.PerformLoad(IDesignerSerializationManager serializationManager)
at System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.BasicDesignerLoader.BeginLoad(IDesignerLoaderHost host)

error list say this:
Warning 1 Catastrophic failure (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8000FFFF (E_UNEXPECTED)) 0

if i ignore the error my form goes blank so what i wanna know is how do i go about fixing this with the information provided as i have no clue.

btw would pasting my code help it about 1000 lines...

i thank i solved the problem by deleting the ncb file in my project...

I did the same deleteing of the ncb and it solved the problem. Wierd Science i guess.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.