Hi can anybody provide me with the code for c++ programme for the famous game who wants to be a millionaire.

Thanks

jonsca commented: Check with Regis Philbin... -1

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I suppose it's possible that someone could.

Not sure why they would want to really, but yeah, it's possible that they could.

well,
m a newbie just want some help, if u can get me started and tell me the way out i would be really very happy. I mean where shud i start from !! i hope u can understand.

Regds

Start with this:

#include <iostream>
#include <fstream>

using std::cin;
using std::cout;
using std::iostream;
using stdLLifstream;

int main()
{

// your program goes here

}

Next you will have to create a list of questions and their four possible answers, save them in a text file or just hard code them in your program.

Select one of the questions at random, display the question and four possible answers. Then ask the user to enter a,b, c or d (one of the 4 possible answers). Repeat as often as necessary so that the user can win a million dollars.

I think you mean:

#include <iostream>
#include <fstream>

using std::ifstream;

int main()
{

}

I think you mean:

#include <iostream>
#include <fstream>

using std::ifstream;

int main()
{

}

Huh??? Isn't that the same thing I posted??? Both are incorrect. std::iostream should have been std::ofstream;

Thanks Man, I will get back if i require more help in this regards.

Make a menu first! Asking the user about various choices. eg to read a Qestion or to write or to eg delete an entry and then proceed with the development of seperate classes that corresponds to each menu item. Finally display the user choices on the console along with the points gathered.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.