Hello, I've been having problem with this problem since yesterday and i just recently started C++, so please don't judge. I have very confused to what the question is asking and how the C++ program will look like.

Effective January 1st of each year, Gabriela receives a 5% raise on
her previous year’s salary. She wants a program that calculates and
displays the amount of her annual raises for the next three years. The
program also should calculate and display her total salary for the
three years.

a. Create an IPO chart for the problem, and then desk-check the
algorithm using an annual salary of $10,000. (The raise amounts
are $500.00, $525.00, and $551.25. Th e total salary is $33,101.25.)

I honestly don't know how i would even start writing the code as i hae looked for examples in the book and none have a problem similar to this. But the chapter cover loops.

Hello, I've been having problem with this problem since yesterday and i just recently started C++, so please don't judge. I have very confused to what the question is asking and how the C++ program will look like.

Effective January 1st of each year, Gabriela receives a 5% raise on
her previous year’s salary. She wants a program that calculates and
displays the amount of her annual raises for the next three years. The
program also should calculate and display her total salary for the
three years.

a. Create an IPO chart for the problem, and then desk-check the
algorithm using an annual salary of $10,000. (The raise amounts
are $500.00, $525.00, and $551.25. Th e total salary is $33,101.25.)

I honestly don't know how i would even start writing the code as i hae looked for examples in the book and none have a problem similar to this. But the chapter cover loops.

I know it sounds lame, and it's the last thing someone would think to do, but IMAO since you don't understand the problem at all, you need to have a discussion with your instructor.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.