I am a beginner to computer graphics and I have to add animations to the image of my national flag which look like this.

I have designed the flag alright.But I don't know what kinds of animations are possible and how.
Could someone please guide me how to add animations like fluttering and which functions/methods I should use to achieve them.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Also I am not looking/asking for complete code I am looking for pointers and guidance and any specific information that could be useful to me in this task .

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Why would you want to create an animation with graphics.h which is a very old and deprecated library?

Anyway here's a thread with a similar problem that talks about how the flag should have a wave like motion
-->link to said thread

graphics.h is not part of c or c++ standards, so very few compilers support it. On MS-Windows the only compilers I know about that use it are Turbo C, which is ancient and obsolete. If you want graphics on modern operating systems then you need to learn modern compilers. Turbo C is nice to use for just your own programming enjoyment, but don't expect anyone else in the world to use it.

Thread closed as it is double post, please follow discussion here

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.