Hi,I was wondering if anybody had some good C++ tutorial or Books. I want to learn C++ really badly.I really want to start learnig at and early age. I know Java,VB.net but, I need a more powerful language that can do much more.I'm 13 but, don't get me wrong I'm not a noob. I know how a computer works, I know what a compiler is,I know all that jazz but, i just need good tutorials. Everytime I look up C++ tutorials it's some foreign guy with an accent I can't understand and when I do find one it's some guy who doesn't even know what he is talking about it's like he's reading out of a C++ book while recording. Maybe some links or PDFs?

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

That's EASY: Click Here

Glad I could help.

As an online resource, this site is pretty much unbeatable.

check out the video tutorials at thenewboston(also has channel on youtube)

but to study in detail i recommend that you buy some books too, study them and do some questions given in the book after every chapter.

regards

Click Here
The Best tutorials you can find on anything and everything related to computers.

Happy to Help :)

Did u find any book dear???

So dear did u find any nice book???

Please don't refer to people you don't know as "dear". No one here is your sweatheart.

Did you read this thread?

i want learn this c++ language?

no hv seen some videos about it bu i coud't geg that?

get that eassily

i did't read it but nw i will do..

how can you help if u can so please help me?
can u send me some usefull content?

can you send me usefull content on facebook through this facebook id?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.