I'm building pdf software with multiple dependencies (podofo) and when compiling I'm getting the errors.

error: conflicting declaration 'typdef short int unit 8'
error: conflicting declaration 'typdef short int unit 16'

Would anyone know if there a CXX Define command I can use to bypass these errors? My CXX flags module is below. I've already added -DHAVE_BOOLEAN to get rid of a boolean error (as you can see). This has worked.

# Generated by "MinGW Makefiles" Generator, CMake Version 2.8

# compile CXX with C:/CodeBlocks/MinGW/bin/g++.exe
# compile RC with C:/CodeBlocks/MinGW/bin/windres.exe
CXX_FLAGS = @CMakeFiles/podofo_static.dir/includes_CXX.rsp   -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -Wswitch-enum -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wredundant-decls -Wreorder -Wold-style-cast

CXX_DEFINES = -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -DHAVE_BOOLEAN

RC_FLAGS =   -IC:\libjpeg\jpeg-8a -IC:\boost_1_52_0 -IC:\libpng -IC:\zlib -IC:\boost_1_52_0 -IC:\podofo-0.9.1\podofo_debug -IC:\podofo-0.9.1 -IC:\podofo-0.9.1\src -IC:\freetype2-source\freetype-2.4.11\include -IC:\podofo-0.9.1\vcincludes    -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -Wswitch-enum -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wredundant-decls -Wreorder -Wold-style-cast

RC_DEFINES = -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE

# TARGET_FLAGS = -DBUILDING_PODOFO

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

How about you show us the relavent code lines and the full compiler output.

QuotHow about you show us the relavent code lines and the full compiler output.ed Text Here

I'm building a library not compiling a program.
Thats all the output there is. The inputs are the multiple include and library directories of all the dependencies I have used.

Problem solved now anyway. I simply used an earlier version of cmake to generate a makefile which for some odd reason resolves the problem.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.