Masood_786 -2 Newbie Poster

Hi All,
I have Gadmei UTV-382 USB Tv Tuner Card with XCEIV 4100 analog tuner, with cable Tv and Antenna(local Tv) support, no FM and no availability of I/Q samples. In Directx GraphEdit i was able to run the device but on its default settings.
I want to dump the tuner output (raw RF samples) to my computer for offline processing (SDR implementation)****using Directx GraphEdit but i am unable to sniff raw samples between two filters i.e. Gadmei Tv Tuner Analog(Audio output) ------->Gadmei Analog Tv Audio (input). I have learned from some websites that DirectX own Sample Grabber cannot capture raw samples. Please look at the filter which works for this device attached in the image below.
Can you guys tell me how i can do it?
(i have also tried to use Directxspy filter but on my Windows 7 64-bit laptop, it is not visible in filters despite trying everything what i could find from different websites).

Reply Soon

Regard
Masood

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.