hi..
i just wanted to knw What is BusinessLogic Class in C#?? how it can be used in a program? & which namespaces should be used to access this class..??

i tried adding new namespaces bt it is not working.

i will b reli happy if anyone helps me..

thanx..

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

BLL (Business Logic Layer) is Class, Classes, Module, Modules, assembly or assemblies.
Used to perform business logic, business constraints and any business validation.
Used in N-Tier architecture, Always acts as link between GUI and DAL (Data Access Layer). It's under GUI and above DAL. So it just depends on DAL, and takes reference to it.
It's abstract definition, if you need to know more ask again.
Regarding namespaces, it doesn't have default namespace.

Rather than calling it like business logic class, business logic layer will be more appropriate. In .net usually you create a new class library project(add new project to your solution) and name it like somethingBLL. You model your business work flow in the classes in this layer. Usually to access data and make some database operations you create another project, and finally to make some GUI operations you create another project like web application or windows application. It is nothing special, not hard to implement, not rocket science, but very useful.

hey hi..

thanks for the info. i went thru few examples after your explanation. n im well satisfied with your answer.

thanks alot

If you're satisfied, I'm happy, so please mark it as solved!

If you're satisfied, I'm happy, so please mark it as solved!

he is referring to me Ramy, not you :)

looooooooooool, really looooooool, I didn't say please please I beg you I beg you give me reputation point :D, I said mark it as solved :)

looooooooooool, really looooooool, I didn't say please please I beg you I beg you give me reputation point :D, I said mark it as solved :)

i know :) i was kidding.
Yeah i also, as seen on my signiture, want him to mark this as solved.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.