hi there,

i have a datagrid view in C#. in it it have to combo box columns and three text box columns, what i want is when i select a value fron the datagridview combobox column i want to get the data from the database and display it in the datagridview cels,

if the data is not there in the slecting datagridviewcombo box column the user sholg be able to enter datato every cell as well

how can i so this???

thanxxxxxxx

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

it's so simple add datagridview from tools to your form then click on it . there is small arrow on it click on it and make connection with your database by following the instruction and then check the connection and view it when you run your form the data is shown on datagridview

it's so simple add datagridview from tools to your form then click on it . there is small arrow on it click on it and make connection with your database by following the instruction and then check the connection and view it when you run your form the data is shown on datagridview

how can i make the datagridview combo box column to be edited?????

thanxxxx

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.