can one give me a link or code for forum. i am doing a project and i want to add a forum in my website so user can interact with other i want a perfect c#.net code and back end is sql server 2005 can any one help me pls?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Google it..Lot of information and codes are available here.if you don't find any code then post.

I've been Googling for some sort of custom C# 3.5 forum code. So far I haven't found anything more recent than 2003.

Does anyone have a good URL, more recent hopefully, for custom forum code? By the way, I'm on a hosted server, so I can't have anything that requires changes to the server or IIS.

Thanks!

Lol, yes, I'm still developing my google skills :) Actually, I did see YAF and for some reason dismissed it at first. I've since downloaded it and am looking into it. Maybe I thought it was too involved, but after looking at some other ones, like Riverside, YAF looks like a piece of cake.

Thanks!

i would like to be in your forum

how can i get codes do as google works

and to use the in database

how can i get the codes work as google works and to use them in c# programing

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.