hello,
I have one text box and button common to 2 tabs containingdatagridviews each.when i click on the button in tab page 1 some data will fill up the text box and same for tabpage 2.
the issue is if i click the button again in tabpage 2,then new values should be filled up in the text box and the old values in text box for tab page 2 should be deleted and tab page 1 values should be retained in the multiline text box
can u please help me with the code

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

hello,
I have one text box and button common to 2 tabs containingdatagridviews each.when i click on the button in tab page 1 some data will fill up the text box and same for tabpage 2.
the issue is if i click the button again in tabpage 2,then new values should be filled up in the text box and the old values in text box for tab page 2 should be deleted and tab page 1 values should be retained in the multiline text box
can u please help me with the code

could you please provide an example more specific like: textbox1 on tab1 has "123" click button1... and so on

On the button click event 1st delete all what you want (textBox content), and then populate it again. Simple.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.