hey frnz... can any1 tel me how to create a simple software in c#? i need to create a software n connect another system to my system (which acts as a server) n make d other system to download d created software setup... plsss help

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hey frnz... can any1 tel me how to create a simple software in c#? i need to create a software n connect another system to my system (which acts as a server) n make d other system to download d created software setup... plsss help

i have created a simple calculator application, but i don kno how to convert it as a setup file n install in another system... plss someone help

research vs2010, you can add a setup item to your project, add the files you want to install, and it does it for you.. ie, create the setup.exe which will install your program on any machine. there are 3rd party software out there too, which are fairly simple to use. just google, create setup file or something..

ps. try avoid using letters to exchange words. n, d, any1 etc.

Do you currently know C#?
If you do, I recommend you run a web service on your server that gives the filename for the client to download over FTP.
This would be a solution that would not be too complex.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.