I have a program in C# that I would like to make a process flow chart for other people understanding the processes and functions within it. I know I can use Microsoft Visio and make it myself but I have to do this about 50 times so a program would definitely help.

Thank you!

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hey, I think this would be a complex application to write. But, is possible.. For example: If you know the algorithm of your application, interpret this as symbols/images..

e.g.
for every "if statement" display a diamond & write the conditions

I'd go down that route anyway!

Hey, I think this would be a complex application to write. But, is possible.. For example: If you know the algorithm of your application, interpret this as symbols/images..

e.g.
for every "if statement" display a diamond & write the conditions

I'd go down that route anyway!

Is there already a program made that would just take my source code and make a flow chart on its own?

I can't edit the code I am trying to make the chart for.

I'd be amazed if there are programs that understand what the code does and makes flowcharts for programmers. There are some softwares you can use to create flowcharts for your program. I'm putting a link here to site that has free softwares. I did download the flowchart making software but I haven't used it yet.

The website.

I think That should serve sastokes's needs then. I should give that add-on a go.
thanks for the website.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.