:?: hello everyone, id like to ask for some help. i am a beginner in Java programming. i am doing mastermind game using java. the whole logic of the game is already finished, and my ONLY problem now is :?: HOW will i be able to repeat the whole game after the user press the YES Button from the message box asking him/her if he/she wants to play again...this makes it hard for me to finish the program. hope u guys can help me. thanks a lot :)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I usually make another object of the gui class ... but I dont know how to get the running object closed .. cuz when I close the running object .. it throws an exception.....

where do u specifically declare the object of that same gui class?

I usually make another object of the gui class ... but I dont know how to get the running object closed .. cuz when I close the running object .. it throws an exception.....

i would like to try creating an object of that GUI class, but where will i create it? i mean where can i replace that object?

you should make the object in the button's action listener ... it will popup another frame of your program.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.