1.11M Members

how to create a simple chatting program in java

i am a final year student. My supervisor had asked me for creating one chat program using java. i don't have any idea on how to started it. he asked me for doing a standalone system. please help me solve this problem?

i am a final year student. My supervisor had asked me for creating one chat program using java. i don't have any idea on how to started it. he asked me for doing a standalone system. please help me solve this problem?

Refer to this thread for some tips--

http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread135209.html

-- Also, what exactly are the desired requirements besides it just being a chat program? Will there be perks, etc?

I have a chatting program write by java .If you need ,I can offer you .

Yes, my thread is essentially a client - server chat program with a funky UI. I tried making it multiple clients, but it isn't working out so well.

Sure, post up your client, I would like to see it also.

I think my program all cover your points .If you need .I can email it to you .or you can connect me ,my MSN:ting.1717@hotmail.com

Handing students completed solutions to their projects only enables laziness and incompetence. Limited examples, links to concept tutorials, and answers to specific questions are more appropriate.

You
This article has been dead for over six months: Start a new discussion instead
Tags Related to this Article