As you know there exists Mobile Banking for all Banking Domains. Everyone can do their banking from their Mobile devices. So I like to create a Desktop Application for banking on Windows. Users can do their banking like making and viewing transactions, credit card information, Saving accounts, current accounts, demat accounts etc.
This would be my Final Year Project. So You guys give me any idea how to do this? I like it to be very good and big and also very professional.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

So You guys give me any idea how to do this?

That is wrong approach, read here why

That is wrong approach, read here why

Well, I'm just asking for an Idea of how to develop such an application like Java based or .Net Based? What may be the presentation layer and which Database can be used?
These are the few basic ideas I like to know. Rest I can take care of.

>>Well, I'm just asking for an Idea of how to develop such an application like Java based or .Net Based?

You should be already be reasonable ready to approach such problem. I'm sure your teacher/s already explained in the lecture how to gather project requirements, what sort of functionality software must have, should have or could have. Based on that you should be able to describe your application behaviour.

>>What may be the presentation layer and which Database can be used?

Presentation layer will be what ever you give to be, it is your choice and more often it is based on previous research to find what is used in industry and how it can be improved. Type of database is again your choice and in your report you should be able to explain why you decided to use some database over other.

PS: In my opinion your idea is backward as banks have already existing desktop applications for bank employees to manage accounts for customers and these change little, customers have no need to for desktop solution as there is online banking through web browser or mobile device that is having attention. So I'm not sure what sort of innovation you wish to bring in....

How about Banking Widget?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.