java program to read csv file and store it in rbnb server please try to help me

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Google first for some CSV utility library, then Google for some "rbnb server" (whatever that is) utility library, and write a program to use them.

Google first for some CSV utility library, then Google for some "rbnb server" (whatever that is) utility library, and write a program to use them.

pleas try to give me source code for this its very urgent

commented: Fail. -2

Bzzzzzzt! Gong!!!!! Wrong answer! We are not here to do your work for you.

This is only a rough outline of how I would do what you're trying to accomplish. The specific implementation will vary from problem to problem.

public static void solveProblem(Problem problem){
    Effort attempt = new Effort();
    try{
        problem.applyEffort(attempt)
    catch(UnsolvedProblemException e){
        Daniweb.post();
    }
}

Search this forum to find how you can read any file line by line.
Then the String class has a method what will allow you to separate the line read like this:

line -> aaa,bbbb,cccc,
into this:
aaa
bbbb
cccc

What about the following line (which is valid CSV) a,"b,c","d""e""f,g",h which should be

a
b,c
d"e"f,g
h

That's why you should look for a library, or you play around with indexOf and substring yourself (which I have been forced to do).

What about the following line (which is valid CSV) a,"b,c","d""e""f,g",h which should be

a
b,c
d"e"f,g
h

That's why you should look for a library, or you play around with indexOf and substring yourself (which I have been forced to do).

Ok.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.