Hi,
I'm looking for help to achieve my projet. It's about an application that can be able to send sms to the users mobiles phone and receive sms from them.
The project is the developpement of an application which can permit farmers organisation and products buyers to communicate by sms throw the application. The data send must be avalaible to a website.
I'm looking for ideas. Please help me. it's for ingenior diploma.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

What design stage have you reached?
Could you explain how much you have in paper?

It's about an application that can be able to send sms to the users mobiles phone and receive sms from them.

Since you are looking to send and receive messages as well, you will need a GSM modem (to at least receive messages), SmsLib is a popular library to achieve that end.
As far as sending messages is concerned you could either use the GSM modem for that as well, or you could look up some bulk sms service providers for your area who can give you SMS at cheaper rates, some may even allow you to use the service for free, provide you reserve a certain amount of words for their advertising.

Thanks for all your responses. I'm checking the links your send to me.
I'll contact your soon. Thanks.

dear friends,

i need to develop a multimediaplayer using java program.i collect the sample code from internet they used the Media package .i download a media package and i didn't know how to import the package in java default packages.. thanks friends...

very urgent help me

DaniWeb Member Rules (which you agreed to when you signed up) include:
"Do not hijack old threads by posting a new question as a reply to an old one"
http://www.daniweb.com/community/rules

Please start your own new thread for your question

Also

"Do provide evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from school or work assignments"
http://www.daniweb.com/community/rules

Post what you have done so far and someone will help you from there.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.