Hi there im in need of a java project that takes in a memo of string letters and persons name and String letteranswers to 10 multiple choice questions and compare the memo with each students answers and disply the students name and how many letters he/she got correct without using an array

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Are you trying to write the program and have questions about how to do it or what are you looking for?

im in need of help how to write plz give me a java coded program.

java project that takes in a memo of string letters and persons name and String letteranswers to 10 multiple choice questions and compare the memo with each students answers and disply the students name and how many letters he/she got correct without using an array .

give me a java coded program.

Ask Google, I'm sure it can find lots of code for you.

If you are trying to learn java, it'd be better if you worked on the project yourself instead of looking to copy someone else's code.

Closing this thread as it is in breach of the DaniWeb rule (http://www.daniweb.com/community/rules) that states you must show "evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from assignments".

What this means, for future reference, is that we expect you to have put some effort into solving the problem that you are looking for help with. Simply posting a homework problem or programming exercise set by a teacher or similar, in full, without showing any such effort is not acceptable.

What do we mean by 'effort' in this case? Well, either some code that you have produced so far or even an explanation of what your difficulty with the problem actually is would be OK. Something detailing your thinking, rather than a post which shows no effort whatsoever.

Feel free to re-post your question when you are willing to make such efforts.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.