who learn java with me if any one then ask me question ???????????????????

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

who learn java with me if any one then ask me question ???????????????????

I want. My question: is your question mark key broken?

Wait... so who is looking for the learning, you or us? You first worded it as if you were a student but then ended it as if you were an actual java programmer. I am a bit lost.

i am studying software engineer and i have a lot of interest in java..

Good ways to learn java is to: practice reading and writing codes, read books, and take classes. Also ask questions in between each one.

commented: exactly +0

yeah!offcourse .............but you guys learn java through video tutroials

Yes, some people would use videos (I personally don't use them as often). But I prefer youtube and Lynda.com if you are looking for videos.

video tutorials (in my experience) are a bad way to go. I don't even bother anymore counting the times someone came to me like: "hey, I followed this video tutorial, but I don't feel like I have a total grasp yet, can you explain it a bit further?"
so, first thing to do, check that video, figure out what it is of information he's been given, just to learn that it's yet another self-proclaimed Java guru, thinking posting a video tutorial of his own, while he's still learning, might get him some credibility as a developer.
in some cases, that video is the only one messed up they've seen, but I've had two students asking me for help, in which case I've:
1. de-installed their IDE
2. removed the JDK from their pc
and then said:
"Start over, and don't you dare open up Youtube."

sure, there are good video tutorials online, but a lot, and I mean a LOT, are pure crap. My advice, get a decent book. not only can you verify up front the reviews it has gotten, but they're even available when your internet connection is down.

commented: Agreed. +13

Good explanation on why videos are not the best way to learn!

video toturial + book+ a expert techer is enough for you guys!

And a lot of projects to test our skills!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.