Hi All,

I am very new to image processing and my requirement is to detect whehter the given large image consist the given subimage (small image) using Java and FAST algorithm. I have found the java lib (jfeaturelib) which support APIs for FAST algorithms and other descriptors etc.

Follwing link is from jfeaturelib which explaing how to get features of a image using decriptors and I cound run this code and get the features of both the images.
https://github.com/locked-fg/JFeatureLib-Demo/tree/master/src/main/java/de/lmu/dbs/ifi/jfeaturelib/examples

But as jfeaturelib documention didn't provide sufficient information on useage of the API I feel helpless.
It would be a great help if some one can guide me on how to use these set of APIs to achive my requiement.

If some one can atleast tell me the major steps which are requied to deal with this task.( That is getting the images features etc.)

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Any one can help me in this regard?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.