// CS 1063  Project 1:  Print Text Patterns

The Patterns Class

Objectives

This is one of three major programming projects this semester.  You may NOT collaborate on this project.  While you may ask for assistance in debugging, this project should be ENTIRELY your own work.

[EDITED BY ADMIN ON COPYRIGHT GROUNDS...]

jwenting commented: lazy homework kiddo -3

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

F_1 : welcome to Daniweb. please do note, this is not 'coderz for hire', 'gimme tha codezzzz' or 'do my homework for me'.

what have you got so far, and what actual question(s) do you have?

In particular, let's emphasize this part:

You may NOT collaborate on this project. While you may ask for assistance in debugging, this project should be ENTIRELY your own work.

commented: Nicely spotted :) +12

You just copy/pasted your assignment without even a moment taken to explain what help you need. That's highly disrepestectful to the many people who give their time to help others here.

There are lots of people here who will freely give their time to help you become the best Java programmer you can be. There's nobody here who is interested in helping you cheat or doing your homework for you.

DaniWeb Member Rules (which you agreed to when you signed up) include:
"Do provide evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from school or work assignments"
http://www.daniweb.com/community/rules

Wow. Your instructor has given you very detailed instructions on how to do this assignment. You should do what the instructions, that you pasted above, tell you to do.

It happens that I disagree with this instruction, given twice above:

Print "\n" (a newline).

But while I would consider what the instructor is telling you to do to be uninformed and even incorrect, for Java... I'm not the person grading the paper. You're probably well advised to do what the instructor tells you to do.

he's even stated explicitly you should do it yourself.
And you were so lazy and stupid you posted even that line verbatim, didn't even bother to read your assignment before you posted it here.

Now, the only thing you missed is stating it is "very urgent"...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.