Hi
I am not a programmer however, I have been using multimedia software called Opus Por v5 (free trial download from www.digitalworkshop.com). Opus pro uses whats know as scripting - my understanding is that it is similar to C++.

I need help to write some script to make my home multimedia project work - program is for teaching my two children age 5 and 9 to lern religion.

I can possibly pay small amount for scrpting!

If you can help then, please respond to - jilo@btinternet.com

:confused:

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Tell us what your multimedia needs to accomplish.

Tell us what your multimedia needs to accomplish.

I want to put three Arabic words in tiles and below these three more tiles with their equivalent translation in English.

This is then repeated again i.e. 6 words in total. Words are shown for few seconds and then all the English word fall to the bottom of the page (randomly). User than has to pick the English words from bottom of the screen and drag to its matching Arabic word. If words are not matched then, word fall down to the bottom. Total correct and incorrect are stored.

User then presses a button to go to than next page with similar setup as above.

There are 6 key words banks and each bank of words has got approx 24 words per bank.

User has a six buttons at the beginning and once say bank 2 is picked all 24 words will come up on the screen 6 at a time. total score per back will be kept. At the end of all six banks of words the total 6 banks (6 x 24 words will be displayed.

I am new at DaniWeb use. I could email a words list if required (not sure how to do this!).

Regards
Jilo

I want to put three Arabic words in tiles and below these three more tiles with their equivalent translation in English.

This is then repeated again i.e. 6 words in total. Words are shown for few seconds and then all the English word fall to the bottom of the page (randomly). User than has to pick the English words from bottom of the screen and drag to its matching Arabic word. If words are not matched then, word fall down to the bottom. Total correct and incorrect are stored.

User then presses a button to go to than next page with similar setup as above.

There are 6 key words banks and each bank of words has got approx 24 words per bank.

User has a six buttons at the beginning and once say bank 2 is picked all 24 words will come up on the screen 6 at a time. total score per back will be kept. At the end of all six banks of words the total 6 banks (6 x 24 words will be displayed.

I am new at DaniWeb use. I could email a words list if required (not sure how to do this!).

Regards
Jilo

The type of application that you describe begs to be written in flash.

A less functional version could be written in dotnet or java.

If I have time I might try my hand at a dotnet version.

The type of application that you describe begs to be written in flash.

A less functional version could be written in dotnet or java.

If I have time I might try my hand at a dotnet version.

Thanks for iamthwee

This is first good response I have had.

Look forward to hear from you.

Regards
jilo

I'll keep you posted. I have to figure out how to do this.

I forgot do you have windows xp?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.