I have made a GUI application in jar file in netbeans as ide......i wanna go for mobile application.......i want to knw how to make a mobile jar file..pls let me knw step by step....!!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

1.Do not hijack old threads by posting a new question as a reply to an old one (post already moved to new thread)
2.The type of IDE doesn't matter as long it support JME SDK, talking about in what IDE you did something is sign of beginner. The use of tools doesn't matter to advanced user
3. How to make mobile applications? Start reading and learning about JME (J2ME). This thread holds lots of resources

I have downloaded that sun java wireless toolkit........I have made an application or programming as u may call it...in netbeans ide and now i want to make that jar file to work for mobile platform, like an application for mobiles , help me out for it please

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.