hi every one am a beginner and would like to know the best tutorials which will help me in mobile developments

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Well, that depends on what you mean by mobile development.

Do you mean mobile applications, mobile-friendly websites, native applications, hybrid applications?

And, most importantly, which platform do you want to start with? Windows phone, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, J2ME...

This is a tremendously large field, I suggest figuring out what you want to do and then we can help point you in the right direction.

Hi, I guess I'll piggy back on this user's question since mine is the same and I will answer as well. I want to start by making an android app that auto-logins to a web application, has one form that submits data to the site. Can android apps have embedded browsers?

Yes, indeed, Android applications can have embedded browsers, to a certain extent. The real question is whether this is worth your while.

Might I ask as to why you would need an app for something that sounds like it should work in a browser?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.